Nairobi Hope Now 2011






Romans 12:"Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people in need."

That is the verse for our team heading to Nairobi, Kenya June 3rd 2011. Be careful what you pray for because I would have never imagined I would be leading a team on a missions trip to Africa. It's true. This was not in my plans. I have prayed for years for the ministry of my sweet friends Brenda and Garry Kean. I have prayed their ministry would grow in ways that would amaze them. In those prayers I never saw myself as part of their ministry. So watch out! You never know where God will grab you!

I learned three things from my trip in 2009

1. It is not only ok, but it is essential for my heart to break for the what breaks the heart of God.
2. Always be obedient to the small, soft promptings in my heart. Like giving my socks to the lady at hospice. That act sweetened a bitter heart.
3. God is bigger than my imagination.

Please journey with us through this blog and with your prayers!

Comments

Unknown said…
Your faithfulness will be rewarded!

Popular posts from this blog

13 days and counting...

The Whole Hearted